About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Kate and this blog is all about my adventures of happy living. By that I mean crochet, chickens and cooking. Here's to the good life - and being a good wife! xxx

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Snowflake Swap Goddies!

I feel so elated to finally be able to tell you what I got in my snowflake swap with Helen from Moonstruck Creations.

When I received my swap a couple of weeks ago I put all the gifts under the tree and on Christmas eve transferred them into my stocking. It killed me not being able to open them!!! They were wrapped in the most adorable paper and there were so many exciting shapes to think about!!


The first thing I did very early on Christmas morning was to tip out my stocking onto the bed and get to opening up those goodies.

I had so delightfullllllllllllll snowflake window stickers which I loved! Plus a little light up snowflake .... which reminds me. I must put that in the window tonight!


A 2013 diary to keep me organised, some Christmas tissues, a cute compact mirror and lip gloss in the shape of a cupcake.


I also got a Yankee candle in my ultimate favourite Christmas scent!!! Again today I will burn it to carry on all the Christmas jolliness! Also I got the first chocolate item of the day. A little chocolate teddy bear.

So ....... for the final reveal....... the crocheted snowflakes!!!! ...........




Aren't they just lovely. I am so pleased with them. They have lived for a few hours on my welsh dresser, and are now hanging from the tree!

I love them, thank you Helen!

xxxxx



I do hope you all had a lovely Christmas day. I was sooo lucky and got spoilt rotten by my family, friends and husband. Too much stuff to even start..... from recipe and crafting books, knitted slippers and scarfs from my crafting friends, diamonds (oh yes Craig knows how to spoil me), fabrics and kitchen things ........ anyway .... I wish you a Merry Christmas and hope that you have a lovely day today and a great festive week.

Love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. So pleased that you liked the things I sent to you - I too opened up my swap pressies yesterday morning before coming downstairs! Thanks so so much for everything - you truly spoiled me rotten!

    Will blog about what you sent soon.

    Enjoy the rest of the holidays, and thanks again for being such a fab swap partner!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely presses - VERY lovely pressies. Lucky girl, you.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Lovely to read about your swap I have just published mine with Bee from the linen cloud!
    It was lovely to take part in it and I would like to say a very big thank you for hosting it and pairing me up with Bee.
    Lots of love to you and yours
    daisy j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your Christmas goodies........xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire your self-discipline, Kate...waiting to open your snowflake exchange :) Helen's gifts to you are lovely! Thanks again for organizing the swap. xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always read them and will be sure to check out your blog. Kate x