About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Kate and this blog is all about my adventures of happy living. By that I mean crochet, chickens and cooking. Here's to the good life - and being a good wife! xxx

Friday 21 December 2012

Kate's Christmassy-Boozy-Ginger-Truffles



 
Heat 300g of milk chocolate, a big glug of advocaat, a small pot of double cream and two teaspoons of ground ginger in a pan. Stir all the time and don't let boil.

Pour into a container and let it set in a cool place.
Once set use a teaspoon to scoop out a ball of the mixture and roll quickly in the palm of your hand.

Then roll again onto a plate with your desired covering.
I have used sugar crystals, coca powder and white chocolate shavings.

Will keep in the fridge for a few days. Perfect to make in advance of a Christmas party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I always read them and will be sure to check out your blog. Kate x