About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Kate and this blog is all about my adventures of happy living. By that I mean crochet, chickens and cooking. Here's to the good life - and being a good wife! xxx

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Driftwood Christmas Tree


So while I was busy decorating the living room, Craig set off to do the conservatory.

He went wild with filling vases with bauballs. Snowflaking the windows. Making the ledges look pretty. Dressing out second tree.

And last but not least dressing the driftwood.

Doesn't it look lovely. Not what I had in mind, but just lovely because he was so proud of it!

xxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. It IS lovely - and lovely too that he's happy to help too. My hubby usually gets the tree, puts it up and then stands aside, leaving the decorating bit to me (which is not a bad thing, really!)
    Merry Christmas!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just goes to show what you can do with a bit of imagination, love it.
    Happy Christmas to you and your Family.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good job his made. I love the driftwood, so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah, how lovely that he made an effort, it looks great. I had a little parcel arrive the other day, I think it's from you, thank you so much, I'm saving it up. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so wonderful and festive!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty precious participation, Kate :) Thanks for letting us enjoy Craig's handiwork, too! Amanda got my snowflake! WooHoo!!! xx from Gracie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always read them and will be sure to check out your blog. Kate x