I happy to see that Jaclyn had nominated me for the one Lovely Blog Award.
Thank you ever so much. It is nice to be appreciated and also have the honour of appreciating others.
I have to share 7 things about myself, so here we go.
1. I love music - everything. From 60's to drum and bass, musicals to techno and classical to pop. I mean everything .... oh apart from the recent R and B and Emo stuff.
2. I have about 700 DVDs - mainly British Comedy's and World Films and collect these with my husband.
3. I studied Performing and Visual Arts at Uni and have a pretty broad knowledge which I guess is why I like such a wide range. My dissertation was all about the development of child art up to the ages of 11.
4. I have worked as a florist and did a wedding which appeared in Cosmopolitan Weddings.
5. I have sung in a band who made it big in Japan.
6. I once did a paper interview about a band I was in. While I was waiting I had to have a coffee with two other people who I really got on with. It wasn't until the article came out I found out it was Vanessa and Corin Redgrave.
7. I play piano, cello, trumpet and sing, but can pretty much put myself to any instrument and play by ear.
Now for the blogs I admire who will get the reward too :) (In all honesty this is the mean part because if I miss any one out I am sorry!) xxx
And finally I will contact them all to let them know they are appreciated!