About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Kate and this blog is all about my adventures of happy living. By that I mean crochet, chickens and cooking. Here's to the good life - and being a good wife! xxx

Monday 8 October 2012

Elevensies

Ada (Vinatge Sheet Addict!) has tagged me! I couldn't resisit an early morning bit of fun before the interview looms .....

The Rules:

Each tagged person must post 11 random facts about themselves.

Answer the 11 questions set by previous blogger.

Create 11 more questions.

Tag 11 more blogs, with less than 200 followers.

Inform the blogs they've been tagged!

So here are Ada's lovely questions .....

What's on your bedside table?

Well my bed side table is a beautiful old dressing table. It has a lamp, coaster and book (Perfume - the Story of a Murderer near to my bed.


On the other side if has my lovely jewellery box, perfumes, bottles and my treasures!


What's on the top of you wardrobe?

My wardrobe goes up to the ceiling. It was built at the beginning of the year by me and my Dad in and I am utterly in love with it!


Happiest memory?

Getting married of course! It was the most perfect day and I love my Craig so much it makes me want to burst!


Favourite toy as a child, or adult?

I remember I used to love playing with my toy kitchen and also loved gathering my Mum's pegs and making a washing line out of string hanging from my wardrobe door to the curtain rail and pegging out all of my dolls clothes.

Me and my sister also used to have a great time getting all of our videos out and playing shops with the toy till.

Favourite toys as an adult??? ..... knitting needles, crochet hooks and sewing machine!!


Your perfect holiday destination?

Anywhere with some sunshine and the sea. I loved Turkey for our honeymoon, Cardigan Bay for this years holiday and California for travelling around (the Big Sur is something else!).


Spring or Autumn?

Definitely an Autumn girl. My birthday is in September and for me it means new opportunities and new beginnings. I become very melancholy but if I think about all the good things and luck in my life it has always happened from Sept - Dec.

We also live near a huge forest and it just looks divine at this time of year.



What's your moto, number one rule, you live your life by!

Be Calm, Positive and Believe. This is my husbands mantra .... when I need reminding he says "Kate! CPB!". I would also like to add onto his little phrase .... and for everything else there is wine and a hook!


If you had a time machine, what year would you like to land in?

This is a really tricky one. To be honest I wouldn't want to go anywhere at the moment. But I would like to go right back ... to King Arthur times and see what it was like. Or the end of the 2nd World War when everything felt good!


Roast dinner or fish and chips?

Roast dinner .... no .... lets improve on that .... Christmas Dinner!!!! Yummy!



What makes you 'belly laugh'?

So many things. I tend to laugh all the time. The office I work in is full of laughter. My home is full of laughter and my friends are all funny. And if all else fails I stick on a bit of Absolutely Fabulous! Sweetie dharling!

Favourite outfit, past or present?

Pyjamas!!!!!! Every time! I love feeling cheeky enough to get home in the winter and stick on my favourite PJ's at 5 o clock! Snugly beyond belief! And an excellent excuse for not going out and staying in to hook!


So now I guess I need to nominate 11 people and give out 11 questions! (Please don't feel you have to do this though - its a bit of fun, I won't be offended!). xxx

I would like to find out the following things .... I have changed it a little bit though. Slightly Desert Island Disks!

You have to make a soundtrack to your life. You have 11 songs and they all have a theme. What do you chose and why?

  1. You
  2. Getting ready
  3. Crafting
  4. Christmas
  5. Party
  6. Family
  7. Friends
  8. Old Memory
  9. New memory
  10. Romance
  11. The future
I would like to nominate all of my followers!!!!

Please let me know if you do it and i'll tag you at the bottom of this post in a couple of days so people can come your way!

Good luck everyone. xxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this! Thanks for joining in! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for following me i just love looking at you blog......xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading about you so much! I would do this myself but I find it impossible to think about my best this or that, I am really an impossible person.
    Love your photo of the Christmas roast complete with crackers! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always read them and will be sure to check out your blog. Kate x