About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Kate and this blog is all about my adventures of happy living. By that I mean crochet, chickens and cooking. Here's to the good life - and being a good wife! xxx

Thursday 17 May 2012

Pasture's anew :)

Well I have just been invited to join a local craft group at a delightful craft shop in an old barn. Look how amazing it the place is! And its only a 2 minutes drive away.

They meet once a week and do all things from felting and crocheting to knitting and sewing.

I simply cannot wait. This is a good opportunity for making friends and getting inspired.

Can't wait to let you know tomorrow how I got on!



As for today's activities I've planted some wall flowers seeds and placed a lovely stone with a beautiful quote from A Midsummer Night's Dream we had at Christmas. I think it adds some magic to the garden.

Hand in hand, with fairy grace,
Will we sing and bless this place.



Next year it will be surrounded by scented rosemary, lashings of blue forget me nots and pink petals from the azalea.


 I think my work here is done. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I always read them and will be sure to check out your blog. Kate x